Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Confetti and Cocktails Time!

I did it. That's what I can say, now, to the question "Have you written a novel?" Why yes, yes I did. As in past tense, as in already accomplished.

I've just submitted and been approved by the NaNoBot Overlords 52,541 words, topped off with "the end" and everything and I've now got the purple bar with the white lettering that says, "winner" on it displayed under my user name. I've printed out my pretty certificate with my name and my novel's name on it that has "Winner" emblazoned across it, and I'm gonna figure out how to put the winner badges on this here blog.

(the number of times I can use the word "winner" let me show you it)

I feel...Like I can accomplish anything, now.

So, I'm going to celebrate, kick back, enjoy the holiday...and plot my Script, for the upcoming Office of Letters and Light challenge, "Script Frenzy".... heheheheh... I'm addicted.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you I could just BUST!!!! But you know that already! Kudo's times a gajillion! And what? There's another challenge? Do share!

    ReplyDelete