Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Want To Pass It On...

Hee -- I love that song; every time I hear it, I'm back in front of a campfire, swaying and singing in harmony.

Anyway... I found a WONDERFUL Writer's Blog, and (see post title) to everyone who happens by this Siberian Blog. (Yes. I am in Siberia. 'S why no one visits me. **pout**)

Anyhoo, without further adoo (poet; didn't know it) the Aforementioned (love those big words!) Blog:

http://www.musik-therapie.at/PederHill/index.htm

Go there; Live, Learn & Prosper.

Namaste (because I am just that much of a poseur)

(Actually...I'm painstakingly refinishing a floor and there just might have been a little too much inhalin' of the fumes. We're still running the tests. Get back to you with the results in a later dispatch. Ooooh -- cliffhanger! Now you HAVE to come back Bwahahahahahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment